About Nelson Schmidt Inc.
Recognized by the UK’s Campaign Magazine as one of the “World’s Leading Independent Agencies” for 2016, Nelson Schmidt Inc. is a full-service marketing communications agency with offices in Milwaukee’s central business district and downtown Madison, Wis. The agency serves global clients within select considered purchase industries including Alliance Laundry Systems, Honeywell, McKesson, The Water Council and the Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation. Nelson Schmidt is a member of MAGNET, the Marketing & Advertising Global Network of 300 agencies in 70 countries, American Advertising Federation, Public Relations Society of America, and the Association of National Advertisers/Business Marketing Association. For more information call 800-689-7721 or visit NelsonSchmidt.com.
Do you have a way with words and a great portfolio? We’d love to see it. Currently, Nelson Schmidt has an outstanding opportunity in its Milwaukee office for a Senior Copywriter.
Senior writer (5-7 years), who has proven experience creating work in broadcast and print including longer form writing for collateral materials and websites.
- Great ideas and the book to prove it.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly conceptual and strategic-minded.
- 5-7 years of professional experience in agency or on client side.
- Strong organizational capabilities.
- Experience in long and short form writing – consumer and B2B.
- Good presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Ability to understand and follow defined agency policies and procedures for project management.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Excellent salary and benefits including health, dental, life, and disability insurance, 401K plans, and paid vacation including Christmas to New Year’s off.