SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
About Nelson Schmidt Inc.
Recognized by the UK’s Campaign Magazine as one of the “World’s Leading Independent Agencies” for 2016, Nelson Schmidt Inc. is a full-service marketing communications agency with offices in Milwaukee’s central business district and downtown Madison, Wis. The agency serves global clients within select considered purchase industries including Alliance Laundry Systems, Honeywell, McKesson, The Water Council and the Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation. Nelson Schmidt is a member of MAGNET, the Marketing & Advertising Global Network of 300 agencies in 70 countries, American Advertising Federation, Public Relations Society of America, and the Association of National Advertisers/Business Marketing Association. For more information call 800-689-7721 or visit NelsonSchmidt.com.
Are you driven by service excellence? If so, Nelson Schmidt is looking for an experienced Account executive for its Madison office.
The ideal candidate will manage the development and execution of integrated marketing plans that deliver on the business goals of our clients. Collaborate with agency account service, creative, interactive, media, PR and production teams to execute strategies.
- Independently define, manage and deliver successful marketing communications programs to clients.
- Compile and evaluate marketing data and information to make informed and strategic recommendations.
- Effectively communicate to internal and external teams to ensure projects meet deadlines, budgets and client expectations.
- Ability to independently manage multiple projects, tasks and deadlines simultaneously.
- Organization, prioritization and attention to detail a must.
- Experience with digital, social media and mobile marketing platforms preferred.
- Develop, coordinate and assign dates for specific tasks and manage project(s).
- Build strong and rewarding client relationships.
- 5 - 7 years of previous marketing communications and/or agency experience desired.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, advertising or journalism preferred.
- Manage day-to-day communications with multiple clients.
- Maintain a solid understanding of client’s brands/products/markets/and target audiences.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Provide thorough client input to internal teams.
- Ability to write creative input briefs and effectively communicate to teams.
- Manage up-to-date conference reports, project status reports, billing and budget reports.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Excellent salary and benefits including health, dental, life, and disability insurance, 401K plans, and paid vacation including Christmas to New Year’s off.