Account Service Coordinator
About Nelson Schmidt Inc.
Recognized by the UK’s Campaign Magazine as one of the “World’s Leading Independent Agencies” for 2016, Nelson Schmidt Inc. is a full-service marketing communications agency with offices in Milwaukee’s central business district and downtown Madison, Wis. The agency serves global clients within select considered purchase industries including Alliance Laundry Systems, Honeywell, McKesson, The Water Council and the Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation. Nelson Schmidt is a member of MAGNET, the Marketing & Advertising Global Network of 300 agencies in 70 countries, American Advertising Federation, Public Relations Society of America, and the Association of National Advertisers/Business Marketing Association. For more information call 800-689-7721 or visit NelsonSchmidt.com.
Nelson Schmidt is currently seeking an energetic, responsive, and motivated Account Service Coordinator for our Madison office to support our team in developing and executing integrated marketing plans for our clients. Experience in digital marketing is required.
The Account Service Coordinator will work closely with the Account Service and Project Management teams in managing and executing our clients’ marketing communications plans and projects. This includes identifying and gathering all necessary project details, communicating to internal staff, working with the Project Manager to maintain the integrity of budgets and timelines, and providing clear and effective communication to clients.
Our ideal Account Service Coordinator candidate is someone who can help manage the details of multiple projects simultaneously with exceptional attention to detail. The ability to be proactive, work independently, prioritize, effectively document, manage and communicate project status to internal stakeholders and ability to communicate effectively with clients is a must.
- 1-3 years marketing communications and/or agency experience desired. Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or advertising preferred.
- Experience and skill working with Google Analytics.
- Ability to effectively communicate to internal and external teams to ensure projects meet deadlines, budgets and client expectations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experienced and skilled with Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Organization, prioritization and attention to detail a must.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Team player with a “can do” attitude.
- Proven understanding and effective use of social media platforms and web-based communication tools.
- Manage day-to-day communications with multiple clients.
- Daily monitoring of client projects and managing timelines and status updates.
- Assist with providing QA for websites, eNewsletters, social media campaigns and other digitally-produced material
- Track and report post-click and post-impression campaign performance metrics
- Manage up-to-date conference reports, project status reports, billing and budget reports.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Maintain a solid understanding of client’s brands/products/markets/and target audiences.
- Ability to provide thorough client input to internal teams.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Excellent salary and benefits including health, dental, life, and disability insurance, 401K plans, and paid vacation including Christmas to New Year’s off.